In Castelnuovo Calcea rises La Court, Michele Chiarlo’s symbolic estate, a single plot of more than 20 hectares stretching over two hills, where our most important Nizza and Barbera wines are from.
Since 2003, La Court hosts the, Art Park La Court, one of the most unique vineyard land art experiences on the wine scene, located within a landscape recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The works and structures of the Park can be visited independently, by downloading our App LA COURT AUDIOGUIDE.
For those wishing to freely enjoy a day among the vineyards of La Court, we offer a Picnic Basket that “storyteller” of the territory which, starting from the wines of Michele Chiarlo that are stored in their prestigious wooden boxes, offers the opportunity to also discover other gastronomic specialties of Monferrato, Langhe and Roero.
The basket contains
Wine & Food
- n° 2 half bottles of wine (to choose from: Gavi DOCG Rovereto, Nizza DOCG Cipressi, Moscato DOCG Nivole)
- n° 2 half bottles of mineral water
- Corn Bread sticks Zefirio, (pack of 200g), Robiola Roccaverano, 1 sliced artisanal salami. As an alternative for vegetarian: frittata, jar of garden vegetables in oil “Maddalena” (110g)
- Bag of baked goods (Brutti e buoni biscuits or Baci di dama or Sweet hazelnuts)
- Cutlery, pre-packed biodegradable napkins (2 pcs per basket), biodegradable rectangular plate (2 pcs per basket),
- Single pre-packed soft transparent glasses (2 pcs per basket) biodegradable bags (2 pcs per basket), n° 1 Michele Chiarlo corkscrew
- Waterproof mat (1 pc per basket)
- Michele Chiarlo brochures & map of the territory
Availability: every day, with advance reservation of at least 24 hours.
Based on seasonality and avalability, the menu can undergo variations.
Pick-up of the basket: at Michele Chiarlo winery from 9:00am to 12:00pm and from 2:00pm to 6:00pm, or delivered directly to La Court park.