The representation of our winemaking soul, expressed through a vertical
tasting of our most characteristic vine.
A journey of discovery of the different terroirs of Colli di Luni, the result of our
more traditional work in the cellar.
Wines included in the tasting:
- Etichetta Grigia Colli di Luni D.O.C. Vermentino. Colli di Luni Vermentino
D.O.C. It's the first varietal wine born in our winery, the result of profound
research and experience acquired in the field. This grape variety offers
freshness and great elegance, thanks to an attentive work both in the
vineyard and in the cellar, so that these characteristics may express
themselves in the best way, exuding floral and citrus notes.
- Etichetta Nera Colli di Luni D.O.C. Vermentino. Colli di Luni Vermentino
D.O.C. This is the fruit of an attentive Vermentino grape selection in the
vineyards followed by a skillful work in the cellar. This varietal wine stands
out for its great elegance. Hints of the Mediterranean maquis and ripe fruit
scents enhance this vine variety's traditional characteristics.
- Cavagino Colli di Luni D.O.C. Vermentino. This wine is made with grapes
collected in a historic vineyard set in one of the best areas. Here the low yield
blesses the grapes with wonderful characteristics. The peculiar vinification
process leads to a complex wine with intense balsamic and wood resin notes.
- Numero Chiuso Colli di Luni D.O.C. Vermentino. Born from the sensitivity
and creativity of Diego Bosoni and produced, in a limited number of bottles,
to show and understand a great vintage of Vermentino by observing the
structures, depths and complexity that aging in cask bring.
Created only with the best vintages to testify, through continuous work, to
the uniqueness of the fruits that the Land can give.
Food included in the tasting:
- Crunchy Campagnolo bread bruschetta with
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil "D’ORO", made with a very limited
- Selection of olives from our land
- Crunchy Campagnolo bread bruschetta with Lardo of Colonnata I.G.P.
- Taggiasca olives
- Three typical Ligurian Focaccia