The tour includes the wine cellar and a nice walk through the new vineyard, up to the master’s Villa from where most of the property vineyards can be seen.
It also comprises a visit to the structure and the small tower on the rooftop which offers an amazing view on Castagneto Carducci and over our vineyard, all the way to the ocean in the horizon.
The tour includes the tasting of 4 wines, 1 extra virgin olive oil and a selection of Tuscan cold cuts with Carmasciando cheeses.
You can choose between:
- Vermentino IGT Toscana: in this area, there is a unique varietal expression, hinting spic-es and floral notes – this, in Bolgheri, is the most common among the white grapes
- Bolgheri Rosato DOC: obtained mainly from Bordeaux grapes, it is a wine that, in addition to its pleasantness, offers a remarkable persistence on the palate
- Syrah IGT Toscana: it brings out all the aromatic complexity of the Mediterranean terroir
- Cabernet Sauvignon IGT Toscana: here, it finds the best conditions to grow, thanks to the type of soil and microclimate, and it expresses its great power and elegance
- Stupore Bolgheri Rosso DOC (Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah): it expresses the peculiarity of the Tuscan coast to the fullest