Barolo wine, unparalleled cuisine and UNESCO World Heritage vineyard landscapes.
Barolo is iconic. It is the “wine of kings, the king of wines,”and the vineyard landscapes of this area are just as stately.
In fact, the vineyards were recognized in 2014 as a UNESCO World Heritage for the centuries of viticulture that has shaped the landscapes
and the customs of this stunning region.
The territory of Barolo is nestled in the foothills of the Alps in southern Piedmont. Explore the most prestigious crus, where the vines
grow in neat rows, and the historical wineries that have turned this wine into one of the world’s most prized labels.
- In the morning, a private chauffeured Mercedes will pick you at your accommodation and will transfer you to Michele Chiarlo Winery
- Premium tour and tasting at Michele Chiarlo Winery
- Fine-dining lunch
- Private transfer to Ceretto Winery
- Premium tour and tasting at Ceretto Winery
- In the afternoon, private transfer back to your accommodation