Discover a wine destination of unparalled beauty, noble history and Italy’s top sparkling wine.
Hillside vineyards, small historical villages, Medieval towers, castles, monasteries, Renaissance palaces and luxury villas. This is Franciacorta,
a region rich in noble history. However, Franciacorta is also nature: the natural reserve of Torbiere del Sebino is a wetland of international
prominence. Man-made beauty collides with natural beauty . It is also Italy’s most famous sparkling wine production area. Franciacorta
DOCG wine is Italy’s answer to Champagne.
The Franciacorta method for sparkling wine follows the principles of the Traditional Method, refermenting the wine in the bottle to create
bubbles. It was the first Italian Traditional Method sparkling wine to gain DOCG status in Italy, in 1995, and has become an international
heavyweight of sparkling wine. The wine is fruity, mineral, fresh, fine, harmonious and perfect for an aperitif or to drink with Italian cheese
or fish; if you are a bubble lover you’ll drink it during the whole meal!
- In the morning, a private chauffeured Mercedes will pick you up at your accommodation and will transfer you to Berlucchi Winery
- Premium Private tour and tasting at Berlucchi Winery
- Private Tour of Palazzo Lana
- Fine-dining lunch
- Private transfer to Mirabella Winery
- Premium Private tour and tasting at Mirabella Winery
- In the afternoon, private transfer back to your accommodation